Novice, intermediat & advanced ground work
Working with foals
Offline ground work
Start your own horse Naturally
More to come....
Here are some of the different program topics:
- Basic horse psychology about wants, needs, motivation, respect & what your horse is trying to tell you, as we progress through the sessions
- Teaching the hard to catch horse to come to us
- Gaining respect & control on the ground & how this transfers to the saddle
- Teaching tools that we can use on the ground & in the saddle to keep ourselves safe & help our horse work through scary situations calmly
- Different ways of building confidence for yourself & for your horse
- Problem solving
- Teaching our horse to stand quietly for the vet, farrier, mounting, grooming, etc.
- Trailer loading
- Crossing obstacles, bridges, ditches, through gates, water, etc.
- Working through different types of distractions.
- Riding with balance & confidence
- Smooth transitions, sidepassing, flying leads, collection, rating at all gaits, giving to the bit, etc.